Friday 24 February 2017

Knowing your app (part 12) : News. got some interesting pics for you

Hello wonderful blog readers, back at it again. In my last post I indicated that there was going to be a new update coming sooner than expected. Well, i'm back again on it to let you know for sure that this update would surly be ariving sooner than I expected the last time (can't wait can i?). got some pictures about the new update i'll love to share. I would love you to do abit of guess work if you can. feel free to comment if you can. Plus I had a rethink about the link for new readers who do not know what the app is about so I thought it would be nice to put it at the bottom of the post for this one. But first here are some tease pics for the new update.



Feel free to do the guess work. Now for you new new users readers, what is Just Talk - DTJT about? It is a messaging app but this time for voice messages only and it allows users to use voice filters to change how they sound. You can listen to your messages as many times as you want but after 24 hours they would be deleted. This is regardless of whether you've opened them or not. I've you fail to open the messages withing 24 hours a smiley would be there to let you know you've not been very responsive to a friend. :D . don't text, just talk. keep talking people.

No comments:

Post a Comment